Tweets not registered

Get help with TorrentRover problems or crashes.

Tweets not registered

Postby pmshah1946 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:40 pm

Today I fgot a message that I had exhausted my download quota for torrents. I was offered 3 free days if I sent out a tweet about this application. I did. I also saw the tweet on my account however I am still not allowed to download any more torrents.

What is going wrong ?
pmshah1946
New User
New User
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:39 pm

Re: Tweets not registered

Postby John » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:39 am

Did you enter the tweet through the popup window in TorrentRover? Did you wait for TorrentRover to confirm the tweet? Or did you close the window early?
A good programmer is someone who always looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

TorrentRover exists primarily on donations... Please donate!
TorrentRover on Facebook
TorrentRover on Twitter
TorrentRover on YouTube
User avatar
John
Owner
Owner
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:56 am
Sex: Male
Yahoo Messenger: john61484@yahoo.com
Location: Warsaw, Ohio
Facebook: JohnLoperII
Twitter: JohnLoperII


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests