Are the torrent sites up?

Get help with TorrentRover problems or crashes.

Are the torrent sites up?

Postby Opalino » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:39 am

Are the torrent sites up?
This is my last chance...
I tried everything, but still no results
Latest versio,, latest TorrentRover version (Portable v1.30 basic stable), latest version of site definitions , no proxy (and Proxy usage = never in the settings)
Still the search of "ubuntu" gives no result
Heeeeelp me please!
Opalino, Italy
Opalino
New User
New User
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:28 am

Re: Are the torrent sites up?

Postby John » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:30 am

Italy ISPs may block torrent sites. I'm not sure, but it's possible. Check Preferences -> Filtering, and make sure you don't have anything filtering the results out.

I am going to release a new version of TorrentRover today if I can, that would show all filtered results.

Also, a future version will include a Built-In Proxy option that pulls results through our server. That way, if there is a country blocking results, it won't matter. The result will just come through us.
A good programmer is someone who always looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

TorrentRover exists primarily on donations... Please donate!
TorrentRover on Facebook
TorrentRover on Twitter
TorrentRover on YouTube
User avatar
John
Owner
Owner
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:56 am
Sex: Male
Yahoo Messenger: john61484@yahoo.com
Location: Warsaw, Ohio
Facebook: JohnLoperII
Twitter: JohnLoperII


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests