Recover Subscription Missing

Get help with TorrentRover problems or crashes.

Recover Subscription Missing

Postby bbarksda » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:55 am

When I go to Manage Subscriptions all I get is Cancel Subscription. No option to Recover Subscription. Am I missing something here. Thanks. Bill. B.
bbarksda
New User
New User
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:16 pm

Re: Recover Subscription Missing

Postby John » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:14 am

If you see "Cancel Subscription", that means the current PC is already associated with a Subscription. Do you see "Pro" or "Reward" in the TorrentRover title bar?
A good programmer is someone who always looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

TorrentRover exists primarily on donations... Please donate!
TorrentRover on Facebook
TorrentRover on Twitter
TorrentRover on YouTube
User avatar
John
Owner
Owner
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:56 am
Sex: Male
Yahoo Messenger: john61484@yahoo.com
Location: Warsaw, Ohio
Facebook: JohnLoperII
Twitter: JohnLoperII


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests