!ut File Extension

Get help with TorrentRover problems or crashes.

!ut File Extension

Postby dmpi1719 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:42 am

I recently donloaded a torrent using TorrentRover for the first time.
The download completed but the extension is .!ut and I can't figure out how to open it. I've tried utorrent but it says there is an unknown error. Can anyone tell me how to complete this download, or do I have to start over?
dmpi1719
New User
New User
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:30 am

Re: !ut File Extension

Postby John » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:29 am

The .!ut extension is the extension uTorrent uses when the file isn't complete yet. If you're not sure if it's complete or not, right click on the torrent and select "Force Re-Check". If you're sure it's finished, just rename the file (F2) and remove the ".!ut" from the end. Then the file should be the correct type to open or use as normal.
A good programmer is someone who always looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

TorrentRover exists primarily on donations... Please donate!
TorrentRover on Facebook
TorrentRover on Twitter
TorrentRover on YouTube
User avatar
John
Owner
Owner
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:56 am
Sex: Male
Yahoo Messenger: john61484@yahoo.com
Location: Warsaw, Ohio
Facebook: JohnLoperII
Twitter: JohnLoperII


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests