hi
I still get no joy; it says " 0 results shown from 20/20 queries (page 0 of 10) 97 not shown (97 filtered)" this was for s pink Floyd search.
all of my searches come up with the xx not shown, (xx filtered)
help!!!
thanks
David



james1102 wrote:hi all
had the same problem , but this worked for me . "If you don't have access to all these, you may want to use the Proxy option in Tools -> Preferences -> Advanced (tab) -> Proxy (section). Read the info in the blue info bubble, and pick a proxy option. I would recommend Preferred if some of your sites work, and Always if none work " I used always , just wondering am I better off changing that when I'm not using torrent rover ? for safety , might be a silly question just thought id ask .


Thanks John, I'll leave it on then.John4 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:34 am No, you don't need to turn it off. You can it on "Always". The affordable fat burners feature just controls how TorrentRover tries to access the search sites. You'll be fine to leave it on any setting that works for you.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests