Postby John » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:09 pm
There is an easy way to find out what sites are used in TorrentRover and to find the torrent result page. It may only work if you are in trial, have a reward, or have an active subscription though. Just right click on a torrent, click on Details, and when the Details page opens, you can click on the torrent title to see the torrent page. Also, if you click on the main site image in the Details page, you'll go to the site's home page.
The original Kickass Torrents has recently been resurrected, but last I checked (yesterday), it was still very slow. I just checked again, and it timed out. They're still working on bringing all the systems and data back online. For now, TorrentRover still uses one of the mirrors, kickass.cd.
Also, Verified can mean different things on different sites. Some sites use Verified to mean that the uploader is a verified uploader (trusted). Other sites mean that the content is verified. Others mean that the content is verified and checked for viruses.
I'm really sorry you got a file that wasn't clean. Please practice normal safety procedures. Scan you files before you use them.
Once katcr.co is fully back to normal, I'll switch TorrentRover back to that.