Postby John » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:05 am
Firstly, I'm very sorry this is happening to you.
I must admit I don't know what causes this error. At one point this affected everyone and it was because of a missing library needed to render a control in Preferences. Now it doesn't affect many people at all. And the library that was missing before is now inside TorrentRover, so it isn't missing any longer.
Did you download TorrentRover from TorrentRover.com?
What version of TorrentRover are you running?
Does TorrentRover only crash when you open Preferences? Or does it crash as soon as the app comes up? Or does the app not even come up?
If it crashes ONLY when you open Preferences, please open your %programfiles(x86)%\TorrentRover folder. Are there dll files in there?
If TorrentRover does come up, press F12, and tell me the number at the bottom of the Debug window.
Thank you for taking the time to report the issue. I will do my best to get it fixed for you.