Trouble Recovering 1 year Subscription

Get help with TorrentRover problems or crashes.

Trouble Recovering 1 year Subscription

Postby 18wheeler2014 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:08 am

Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone can help me find my Paypal Subscription ID. I can not seem to find it in the history through paypal, I do however have the transaction ID which I had already tried but with no success. The credit card that I used to pay for it had got broke and had been replaced. So they ending numbers are different.

Can anybody help.
18wheeler2014
New User
New User
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:59 am

Re: Trouble Recovering 1 year Subscription

Postby John » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:08 am

I can help you.

Do you know the date of the original purchase?

What is your PayPal email address (the email you use with PayPal)?

I'll use this info to look up your SubscriptionID, and I'll email it to you so you can enter it into the Recover Subscription dialog.
A good programmer is someone who always looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

TorrentRover exists primarily on donations... Please donate!
TorrentRover on Facebook
TorrentRover on Twitter
TorrentRover on YouTube
User avatar
John
Owner
Owner
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:56 am
Sex: Male
Yahoo Messenger: john61484@yahoo.com
Location: Warsaw, Ohio
Facebook: JohnLoperII
Twitter: JohnLoperII


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests