Hode zero seeds

Tell us your ideas to make TorrentRover better.

Hode zero seeds

Postby Pajamas » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:30 pm

For years I've been highlighting all the zero seed entries and banning them so I can be sure I'm only working with torrents with seeds. any way of having a checkbox in settings or next to hide banned section to hide zero seeds too?

Thanks!
Pajamas
10+ Posts
10+ Posts
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:29 am

Re: Hode zero seeds

Postby John » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:18 pm

Is this what you're looking for?
Remove seedless results.png
Remove seedless results.png (44.53 KiB) Viewed 79596 times
A good programmer is someone who always looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

TorrentRover exists primarily on donations... Please donate!
TorrentRover on Facebook
TorrentRover on Twitter
TorrentRover on YouTube
User avatar
John
Owner
Owner
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:56 am
Sex: Male
Yahoo Messenger: john61484@yahoo.com
Location: Warsaw, Ohio
Facebook: JohnLoperII
Twitter: JohnLoperII


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests