Torrent Rover won't open

Get help with TorrentRover problems or crashes.
Hellfire
New User
New User
Sex:Male
Torrent Rover won't open

Post by Hellfire » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:37 am

Hi, i have been using torent rover for a while now and the other day it stopped openning up at all, so i have tried repairing it using the setup file and still didn't work so i uninstalled it restarted my pc and tried reinstalling, it installed and still did the same thing so i tried looking on here for a fix and saw the -d or -debug after the .exe, the pop up window shows up and says its running in debug mode so i click ok and still nothing. can you please help as this is a great program and i would like to keep using it. torrentrover 1.1.5 windows 7 64bit
Thank you!

John
Owner
Owner
Sex:Male

Re: Torrent Rover won't open

Post by John » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:01 pm

This may have been my fault. I ran a release, and right after it went public, I noticed an issue, so I pulled it and replaced it with a fixed version. You may have downloaded the "broken" version. Please delete the installer you downloaded, uninstall TorrentRover completely from Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel. Then go to TorrentRover.com and download a new copy of the installer. Install that, and it should work again.

Does that solve your problem?
A good programmer is someone who always looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

TorrentRover exists primarily on donations... Please donate!
TorrentRover on Facebook
TorrentRover on Twitter
TorrentRover on YouTube