Xfactor

Talk about what you like, what you're looking for, etc. (Keep it legal!)

Xfactor

Postby jameshouston135 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:08 am

and my favorite TV show was Xfactor...and i have almost watched its all regional content.
jameshouston135
New User
New User
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:22 am

Re: Xfactor

Postby William_Delaughter » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:54 am

I'm watching Smallville and Merlin online and both are really awesome TV Show.
William_Delaughter
New User
New User
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:24 am

Re: Xfactor

Postby Nottingham » Sat May 05, 2018 8:56 am

What region's Xfactor is your favorite one, James? I liked British Xfactor a lot but I haven't seen the show in the last 3-4 years.
Nottingham
New User
New User
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:41 am
Sex: Male


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests