[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TorrentRover Forums » View topic - remote desktop issue

remote desktop issue

Report bugs here. If you're not sure of the cause, use the troubleshooting forum instead.

remote desktop issue

Postby Pajamas » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:33 am

When I remote into my torrent rover machine using Log Me In I can see the full program window with the search box and the results etc., but when I use RDP I can only see the outline of the window, the inside of the window is clear. Any idea what I can try to change to see the full program using RDP?
Pajamas
10+ Posts
10+ Posts

Re: remote desktop issue

Postby John » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:54 am

I use RDP to get to my TorrentRover machine too. I haven't had the problem you're describing, so I'm not sure of the cause, but I'm happy to help you solve the problem. I suggest we first check your RDP settings. Here are mine, at least the important ones:

Experience.png
DRP Experience Tab
Experience.png (16.28 KiB) Viewed 1933 times

Display.png
RDP Display Tab
Display.png (17.27 KiB) Viewed 1933 times

Check your settings, and see if using my settings help you at all. If not, we'll try something else.
A good programmer is someone who always looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

TorrentRover exists on donations... Please !

John
Owner
Owner

Return to Report a Bug