Add New Rover Okay button does do anything

Report bugs here. If you're not sure of the cause, use the troubleshooting forum instead.

Add New Rover Okay button does do anything

Postby Dirkmaster » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:21 pm

Dirkmaster
1.1.11
WIndows 10 (64 bit)
Well, it used to be that after I filled in all the fields in Add New Rover, and clicked okay, it would start searching. Now, nothing happens.
OK button doesn't appear to work
Click the Add New Rover button, change how often to Once, select the non-default search engines, put in a search term in the window, and click OK

Don't know if log files exist anywhere, but this is what it looks like.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no effect.

Let me know if you need any other info.

Dirkmaster
Attachments
Add New Rover.JPG
Add New Rover.JPG (53.88 KiB) Viewed 83168 times
Dirkmaster
10+ Posts
10+ Posts
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:40 pm
Sex: Male

Re: Add New Rover Okay button does do anything

Postby John » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:49 am

I'm sorry you're having this problem. I'll try to help you.

Let's make sure you have all the latest definitions. Go to Help -> Check for Definition Updates. When that finishes, you can try it again, but you may need to restart TorrentRover. Please advise. I'd love to be able to confirm this works or not and whether you had to restart or not. Thank you.
A good programmer is someone who always looks both ways before crossing a one-way street. - Doug Linder

TorrentRover exists primarily on donations... Please donate!
TorrentRover on Facebook
TorrentRover on Twitter
TorrentRover on YouTube
User avatar
John
Owner
Owner
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:56 am
Sex: Male
Yahoo Messenger: john61484@yahoo.com
Location: Warsaw, Ohio
Facebook: JohnLoperII
Twitter: JohnLoperII


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests